Books Ship within 1 business dayThe Florida General Contractor Exam is an open book test that requires 14 required books for the Business and Finance, Contract Admin and Project Management exams. This book package includes all of the required books for your exams:
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction - 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor & Subcontractor - 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders - 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting
- Florida Contractors Manual, 2021
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926, (OSHA1926)
- Energy Efficient Building Construction in Florida, 10th Ed., 2020
- Building Component Safety Information: 2018
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2020
- Florida Building Code - Residential, 2020
- Florida Building Code – Existing Building, 2020
- Florida Building Code – Energy Conservation, 2020
- Florida Building Code - Accessibility, 2020
- Florida Statutes Chapter 455, 2021
Suggested Study Reference Material $550
- Building Estimator’s Reference Book, Walker’s, 32nd Edition, 2021
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures 17th Edition
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, 10th Edition
- Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction, 10th edition
- Application and Finishing of Gypsum Panel Products, GA-216, 2018 Edition.
Suggested Study References for Division One – General, Building and Residential Examinations The following references are suggested study for the examination only and MAY NOT be brought into the testing room or facility for the examination.
These books were typically used for reference of formulas and generally accepted practices for estimating and calculating production time. Theses are not being classified as Trade Knowledge, and more information will be provided to the student on test day as well as to save space at the testing centers thus making the exams easier for you to pass.