The NTC Red Book is specifically designed for those studying for NICET Certification in fire alarm systems. This extremely effective reference is specifically designed for those studying for Certification Testing.
- The NTC Red Book is not permitted to be used as a reference during the exam
- 600 sample questions
- The most valuable & Complete reference for study
- Contains the critical information for all NICET Level 1, 2, 3, and 4 Task Areas
- Includes helpful testing tips which will pay off on the test
- Provides easy to follow instructions for reaching certification
- Easy to read and use
- Formatted so finding information is simple and quick
- Recommended Reading and Easy Steps to improve your testing experience
- Sample test questions are included for every task area
The NICET Application process can be complicated and daunting. The NTC Red Book takes the complexity out of the process and makes completing the application easy. This reference provides all of the information required for successfully completing this document.
Studying for the exam is an overwhelming task. NICET recommends more than 40 codes and references for the test. With the NTC Red Book, you will not have to read all of the codes and references. The NICET Study Guide streamlines this study process for you. All the critical information for every task area is presented in a straight forward and easy to read format. Using the NTC Red Book as your study guide for the test will quickly get you prepared for certification.
The NTC Red Book is the most valuable and complete reference for NICET testing. It contains a vast amount of information and is designed to make it quick and easy to find. Those who seek the increased professionalism of NICET Certification, also seek the best tool for the job; The NTC Red Book.
Visit the Resources page to download the Red Book answer key.